THSC December 2012 Fundraiser and Membership Application
I would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to Texas Home School Coalition.
I would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Parental Rights Litigation Fund.
THSC Association Membership Application
Membership Payment Options.
Our gift to you for your $100+ contribution or Membership purchase.
**I agree to have my card charged immediately and on the 10th day of the next 11 months.
***I agree to have my card charged immediately and again on the 10th day of the same month in at least the following year
Enter full name as you wish for it to appear on Teacher IDs. Only parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will receive Teacher IDs.
Enter full name as you wish it to appear on Student IDs.
• Membership fees are non-refundable and are not tax-deductible.
• THSC Association serves all Texas home school families regardless of race, creed, or religion.
• This membership is available to residents of Texas only.
• THSC Association reserves the right to reject any membership application and will refund membership fee, sending letter of explanation if membership is denied.
• THSC Association reserves the right to revoke any membership if application information has been misrepresented. In such case, no refund of membership fee will be made.
• In the matter of custody in a family lawsuit, THSC Association will provide assistance only if home education is an issue in the suit and only on the home education aspect of the case.
• THSC Association membership covers a 12-month period and begins upon approval of application.
• THSC Association will not be responsible to represent families that refuse to follow directions and/or guidelines.